By signing below, I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to this Agreement as well as the Refund Policy.
I also understand that this Enrollment Agreement is a legally binding contract when signed by me and accepted by MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC at its offices in Maryland, and that it is governed by Maryland law. I further understand that before I sign this Agreement, I can contact Mallie Rydzik at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer my questions and explain the Agreement and the Refund Policy to me.
I understand that I am responsible for paying MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC™ in full for the provided course or program. Participant may lose access to the course or program if payments are missed or full payment is not completed by the due date.
Your credit/debit card details are not handled by MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC™. All payment and all credit card handling is through a third party. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
My signature below certifies that I understand and agree with the Refund Policy.
NOTICE TO BUYERS
You must be 18 years of age or older to sign this Agreement. Please be sure you read, understand and approve of this Agreement before you sign.
Due to the extensive time involvement and nature of professional coaching and consulting, refunds will not be given.
We are completely devoted to your success. If during the program you need help or support, ask and you will get it from the group and from us. By investing in your business and making a commitment to yourself and others you are more likely to succeed. Because of this, the intimate nature of the group, and limited availability of spaces in this program, no refunds are available.
CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT
If MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC cancels a course or program before it begins, Participant is entitled to a full refund of all paid program fees within 10 business days. If MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC discontinues the program after it begins, Participant is entitled to a partial refund of the portion of the program that remains undelivered. Postponement by MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC of a scheduled start date for any program shall not entitle a Participant to a cancellation of the Enrollment Agreement. Participant will be guaranteed a reservation in the next scheduled start date for that program.
The Enrollment Agreement and Terms of Sale shall constitute the entire agreement between the Participant and MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC. I understand and agree that they supersede any prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements or statements and may not be modified without the written agreement of MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC. I also understand that this Agreement constitutes a binding contract upon acceptance by MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC.
I understand that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or breach thereof, no matter how pleaded or styled, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the Arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. In no event shall MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC™ be liable for any consequential, punitive or multiple damages of any kind.
As part of the course or program, each Participant agrees to hold every other Participant’s Confidential Information in the same strict confidence as required between MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC and its course or program participants. Information shared in Facebook groups, on calls, in video conferences, or any other means shall be maintained as confidential.
ACCESS TO PROGRAM MATERIALS and FACEBOOK GROUP
Participant will have access to all materials for the lifetime of the course or program, as long as the program exists. In the event MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC discontinues the course or program, Participants will be given fair notice in order to have sufficient time to download any available content before the program ends.
The private Facebook group will be closed upon the completion of this current course or program group. MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC reserves the right to keep the group open for a longer period, but this in no way waives the right to close it at a future date. MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC also reserves the right to transfer the private Facebook group into a paid option at the end of the program.
NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE COURSE OR PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. The content of the course or program is for informational purposes only. By purchasing participation in the course or program you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, network and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our clients, customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you within the course or program is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC and/or its Affiliates. You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any content or information from this site in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available within the program. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing in the program may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
This Agreement and the interpretation of its Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Frederick County, Maryland.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND UNDERSTANDINGS
MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC warrants that it has the right to provide the course or program and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the course or program available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC does not give any other warranties in respect of the course or program.
MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC is continually seeking to improve the course or program. MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the course or program provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact MYDZIK MEDIA, LLC by email at email@example.com.
This Nondisclosure Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Mallie Rydzik of Mydzik Media, LLC and Participant for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information as defined below. The parties agree to enter into a confidential relationship with respect to the disclosure of certain proprietary and confidential information (“Confidential Information”) as part of their participation in the course or program.
This is a mutual agreement meaning that either party may at any time be either a Disclosing Party or a Receiving Party. The Disclosing Party is the party who is sharing the Confidential Information and the Receiving Party is the party receiving Confidential Information from another party.
1. Definition of Confidential Information. For purposes of this Agreement, “Confidential Information” shall include all information or material that has or could have commercial value or other utility in the business in which the disclosing party is engaged. Confidential Information also specifically includes:
2. Exclusions from Confidential Information. Neither party’s obligations under this Agreement extends to information that is: (a) publicly known at the time of disclosure or subsequently becomes publicly known through no fault of the Receiving Party; or (b) learned by the Receiving Party through legitimate means other than from the Disclosing Party or Disclosing Party’s representatives.
3. Obligations of Receiving Party. Receiving Party shall hold and maintain the Confidential Information in strictest confidence for the sole and exclusive benefit of the Disclosing Party. Receiving Party shall carefully restrict access to Confidential Information to employees, contractors and third parties as is reasonably required. Receiving Party shall not, without prior written approval of Disclosing Party, use for Receiving Party’s own benefit, publish, copy, or otherwise disclose to others, or permit the use by others for their benefit or to the detriment of Disclosing Party, any Confidential Information.
4. Obligations to Other Participants. As part of the course or program, each Participant agrees to hold every other Participant’s Confidential Information in the same strict confidence as required between Mydzik Media, LLC and its course or program participants. Information shared in the Facebook groups, on calls, or in video conferences shall be maintained as confidential.
5. Time Periods. The nondisclosure provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination of the course or program and Receiving Party’s duty to hold Confidential Information in confidence shall remain in effect until the Confidential Information no longer qualifies as a trade secret or until the Disclosing Party sends Receiving Party written notice releasing Receiving Party from this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
6. Relationships. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venturer or employee of the other party for any purpose.
7. Severability. If a court finds any provision of this Agreement invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to effect the intent of the parties.
8. Integration. This Agreement expresses the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, representations and understandings. This Agreement may not be amended except in a writing and signed by both parties.
9. Waiver. The failure to exercise any right provided in this Agreement shall not be a waiver of prior or subsequent rights.
This Agreement and each party’s obligations shall be binding on the representatives, assigns and successors of such party. Each party has signed this Agreement through its authorized representative.